All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
- Possibly redesign the controller API to be event based using a message queue.
aspect()for getting aspect ratio
- Some warnings
- Replaced instances with groups.
draw_graphic()- for textures.
texture_coords()- for texture atlas.
set_camera()- for camera.
key()- for getting keyboard input.
clockfeature not compiling.
- Examples not compiling
graphicsfeature and support for graphical user interfaces.
clockfeature and support for getting date and time.
controllers()which returns a
loop_init!(). Together they handle the program’s control flow. It also makes it easier in the future to port to Android and other platforms that don’t use
main(). Besides that, it’s a nice abstraction that works similarly to Android activities.
- Multi-threaded support. You should now be able to do IO calls from multiple threads.
- Instead of
Apptype everything is in a module, and must be enabled with a feature. This makes it so you don’t have to compile the parts of the project you don’t need.
- L & R triggers on controllers always returning 0.
- Joystick / controller support with API for emulation (not complete yet).
- Getting user information (Linux, Windows, MacOS).
- Playing / recording audio (Linux).
- Filesystem loading / saving ZIP files (Linux, Windows).